Terms and Conditions
- Bank transfers can only be accepted for distance healings.
- All distance healings MUST be paid at least 24 hours in advance of treatment; without exception. The practice is not able to offer credit under any circumstances.
- Bank transfers for distance healings MUST be referenced with clients name.
- Cancellations without 24 hours notice are chargeable in full.
- Treatment durations are an indication only and vary subject to factors relating to each individual.
- Treatments can be amended to a distance healing with as little as 30 minutes notice.
- Faulkwood Therapies takes no responsibility for the deterioration of health if a client withdraws from treatment before completing a treatment programme.
- Where possible you will be alerted via text message on completion of a distance healing. No text message does not mean that your healing has not been completed.
- It is not possible to arrange specific times for distance healings, will be carried out anytime after 9am on the arranged day.
- No confirmation of showering is required; please do not text to confirm.
- When on holiday for longer than 3 nights an AM or PM slot can be agreed.
- When the healer is on holiday distance healing days are subject to change, with prior notification where possible.
You understand that Pranic Healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but rather to complement it.
You confirm the information given by you in the Client Form is accurate and complete to the best of your knowledge and belief. You will advise your therapist of any errors or omissions or changes to your health as soon as they become apparent.
You hereby release the therapist providing the Pranic Healing treatment from any liability as a result of any treatment or information given to you by then.
By signing the Client Form you confirm you have understood and agree to the terms and conditions and disclaimer.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notification.
We gather and use certain information about companies in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information.
- Medical history.
- Information pertaining to health and well being.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for marketing research reasons.
Controlling information about you
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the said domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the sites’s data protection and privacy policies in full.